Friday, May 13, 2016

Italiano- My first Continental favourite in Gurgaon!

Cuisine Recommended: Italian
Shudh Shakahari Meter: 3.5/5


Cost of Meal for two: Rs. 1000

I moved to Gurgaon more than ten years ago. And like all young brides I loved eating out, more than having to cook at home! ;) Continental especially was a favourite... On asking around a few of our friends mentioned this small little place called "Italiano". What a find, we totally loved it and have been a regular ever since. 

Last year Italiano opened in Raheja Mall's food court and I have been meaning to go eat there to see if it matches up with the original one... Finally I did have dinner there today.

For starters we ordered Tomato and Basil Bruschetta, which was really yummy. Perfect blend of tangy with a touch of olive oil. 

For our main course we ordered our all time favourite Napoletana- which as usual was melt-in-your-mouth-scrumptious! 



My 4 year old wanted to have a pasta so we also got a simple Tomato and Basil pasta in red sauce which was non-spicy and well cooked. 

Over all a good family meal which didn't disappoint us a bit. One negative though is that since it's in a food court they don't serve food in cutlery here. That for me did take away from the fine dining experience I get in the main Italiano. However this Shudh Shakahari is not complaining much 'coz I love the fact that Italiano is next door on Sohna Road and much easier to access now. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment