Friday, September 13, 2019

Swad- Desh Videsh ka



Cuisine Recommended: Pure Vegetarian, North Indian, Pan Asian
Shudh Shakahari Meter: 4/5
Cost of Meal for two: Rs. 1200


I’m usually not a big fan of eating North Indian food in restaurants. Simply because we eat North Indian food pretty much daily at home, so my North Indian food cravings are usually well fulfilled. But when I was invited to try this place called “Swad- Desh Videsh ka” by a dear friend, my interest was piqued. She told me there was ample "videshi" there for me too. 





Location: SS Plaza, 12, S.S Plaza, Vikas Marg, South City II, Sector 47, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
098112 27754


https://maps.app.goo.gl/RdCyicmQaBk2oX6T9





Ambience: The pop posters add a dash of modern to this place that has been done youthfully. The look is bright and lovely and is an instant mood lifter. They have interesting walls like "#pledge to veg, #swadanusar" which add an interesting zing to the feel of place- think Chumbak. 


 


Food: Personally tried Kathal Biryani with Mirchi ka salan and raita, Bok Choy, Broccoli and Tofu with Green Thai curry for main course, Mini Idly with Desi ghee and gunpowder, Amritsari Paneer Tikka and Chimichanga rolls with Tamatar Gud Salsa for starters. Must say I loved it all. 







No comments:

Post a Comment