Sunday, June 12, 2016

Tea Bliss Club Mahindra

Cuisine Recommended: Chinese
Shudh Shakahari Meter: 3/5
Cost of Meal for two: Rs. 1000

While researching things to do, places to go and foods to eat in Moshabra, I came across the name Tea Bliss over and over again, highly being recommended for its Chinese food. Chinese food lover that I am, I chalked it down as something I ought to do while there, even convincing my husband who doesn't really like Chinese much! The fact that it was located at the resort we were staying in anyway, added to it too :)

To start with the ambiance of the place didn't impress me much. It hardly looked like a restaurant, much less one that specialized in Chinese. The walls had a museum-like feel to it, filled with interesting pictorial/ historical frames of Mashobra in the years gone by! 

Shudh Shakaharis beware. Their Veg dishes also have egg wash on it, so you will have to mention it to them that you'd like it purely veg. They did take in the special request and make it purely veg for us when we mentioned it though.

For starters we ordered Spring Rolls. They were tasty but oily. Had a yummy sweet chilli dip to go on the side though.


For main course we ordered Garlic Chilli Noodles and Manchurian Gravy.



To be honest, I have eaten much better Chinese food so I wasn't as thoroughly impressed with the place as I was expecting to be. But maybe the allure really is that there isn't such a yumm Chinese food joint in the locality? I wasn't completely impressed with the place after hearing raving reviews during my research. 

On our way out I noticed this cute pixie door knob. :)


...And some food awards the place has received. :)


So do go if in mood for Chinese when in Mashobra. But don't feel bad if you miss it; coz this Shudh Shakahari thinks, the food is good but not worthy of the raving review its getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment